Property Law With Tony Martin

When people separate, they usually need to sort out how to divide their and debts. There are various ways this can be done through either a Binding Financial Agreement or Consent orders to be filed with the courts. If parties cannot come to an agreement they can apply to a court for financial orders, including orders relating to the division of property and payment of spouse or de facto partner maintenance. If you are coming out of a relationship, I will, first of all, determine if we can reach an agreement with your ex-partner to settle all your financial and children’s matters out of court as it is more cost effective and less stressful. For advice on property settlements please contact me.

Property Law